Venkateshwara Open University Ph.D. Admission
The admission process is started by Venkateswara Open University in 2019. For the incoming class of 2019, University has announced its new admission cycle. University calling admissions for Doctoral Programmes on a regular basis, private, part-time collaborative-Industrial Programmes. The program is offered in Computer & Information Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Education, Sciences, Hospitality Management, Journalism & Mass Communication, Management, Fine Arts, Tourism, Fashion Design, Library Sciences, and Vocational Education.
Name of the course:
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) (Regular/Part Time Mode)
- Duration for the Ph.D. program is 3 year minimum from the date of registration and 5-year maximum. The candidate who has taken admitted to this program has to complete his/ her research at this time. For disabled candidates extension of 2 years is given in the maximum time.
- Candidates should have a master's degree or an equivalent degree in the relevant subject or department with at least 55% marks in aggregate, or its equivalent grade from any recognized university or Institute.
- Through the University website or Toll-Free number according to their convenience students will collect the information.
- By paying of Rs. 500/- either by cash or account payee cheque students will collect the Admission form along with the prospectus from the admission desk.
- The admission committee will follow the guideline of UGC or any statutory authorities in case of any Scholarship applicable to the students.
- The admission department may cancel the provisional admission as per the policy of the university as students will not pay the complete fees or in case of scrutinizing the documents for students if any discrepancy arises.
- Students will have to follow the University policy for claiming their refund in case of canceling the admission after commencing the new academic session.
- After verification of their documents and paying the complete fees, students will only receive the permanent enrollment number.