Sandip University Ph.D. Admission
About Ph.D. Program
Candidates can solve problems like regional, national and international, industrial, local, issues/problems so the Ph.D. The program at SUN is designed in such a manner that they can solve all the problems. Problems which has an immediate impact on industries and societal welfare, Ph.D. scholar gets exposed to this win-win situation.
Ph.D. Selection Procedure
- A list will be displayed on the Institute's website of the eligible candidates.
- For the Written Test (SUN Ph.D. Entrance Test -SUNPET) eligible candidates will be invited.
SUNSET Ph.D. Entrance Test
- Venue: O-Building, Sandip University Campus, Nashik
- Time: 12:00 AM-02:00 P.M (2 Hours)
- Part-I: Research Methodology, 50 MCQs (50 Marks)
- Part II: chemistry, law, civil engineering, physics …etc., 50 MCQs (50 Marks)
- Total: 100 Marks
Duration of the Programme:
Three years for full-time and four years for part-time including coursework.
Fees & Fellowship
- Tuition Fees
- For full-time and part-time candidates Rs.99,000 per annum for three and four consecutive years respectively.
- Examination fees (Rs.3000 per semester) & registration fee (Rs.10000) at the time of admission
- Caution money deposit (Rs.10000, refundable)
- Thesis evaluation fee (Rs.30000)
- Up to Rs.16000 per month for SUN Research Fellowship
- Contingency grant up to Rs.25000 per annum
Certificates/Documents to be Enclosed :
Attested photocopies of certificates and other documents as mentioned below.
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- 10+2/HSC Certificate.
- UG Degree Certificates.
- PG Degree Certificates
- UG Statement of marks for all the Semesters/Years.
- PG Statement of marks for all the Semesters/Years.
- Certificate/ Mark sheet of additional examinations
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate and Validity certificate.
- Character/Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Copies of Research Paper Publications, if any.
- Photocopy of Identity Proof (AADHAR CARD/PAN CARD)
- M.Phil., UGC-NET, JRF, UGC-CSIR, SLET, GATE, CAT, etc
- No Objection Certificate from Employer
- Experience Certificates
Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- Rs.750 for SC/ST/Female Candidate & Rs.1500 for others
- The application fee shall be paid online through NET banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, and other modes as appears.