Online PhD in Fruit Science
PhD in Fruit Science (Horticulture) is a three-year study which is the science of the cultivation of crops, plants, fruits, vegetables, etc. It comprises of the projects, examination, & submission of the research thesis. It includes in plant propagation, which literally translates to the Garden Cultivation. It is rise in the demand & pertaining to increase in population for vegetables & fruits, this area, of course, has gained a major prominence. IT comprises the course of all types of plants including vegetables & fruits. As well as it conducts experiments to understand crop farming, breeding techniques, and genetic & physiological engineering involved in area of the research. It enables the Applicant to get deeper into topic, and receive the required skills for conducting thesis & performing research. It understands the biological & genomics composition of fruits & vegetables. PhD in Horticulture course is a doctorate-level Study that opens a lot of job options in various fields.
PH.D. (HORTICULTURE): COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
Given below are few of the important highlights of the Study.
Program Full Name
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN HORTICULTURE
Duration of the Program
Entrance Exam and Merit Based
Average Program Fee
Rs. 2 Lakh – Rs. 3 Lakh
PhD In Fruit Science Job Scope
· Warehousing companies
· Food corporations
· Tea Gardens
· Agricultural Machine Companies
PhD in Fruit Science Pay Scale:
Rs 2.1 to 3 Lacs
Horticulture Production Manager
Rs 7.1 to 8 Lacs
Rs 2.1 to 3 Lacs
Fruit & Vegetable Inspector
Rs 6 to 7.1.lakhs
Rs 5.2 to 6 Lacs
Rs 5.5 to 6 Lacs
Rs 3 to 4.2 Lacs
Rs 6 to 7.4 Lacs
Rs 2.2 to 3 Lacs
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PH.D. In Fruit Science ADMISSION
· Migration Certificate (No objection certificate from the institute last attended)
· Passing/Degree certificate of last qualifying degree examination
· Mark-list of last qualifying degree examination
· Character certificate (from the head of the University from which the student has obtained his qualifying degree.
· Documentary proof for date of the birth
· Gap certificate (if applicable)
· Researchers Proposal *
· No objection certificate from the employer (if employed)
NOTE:- Applicants are requested to note that their application will not be considered for the admission if above certificates are not enclosed with their application.
Why Study PhD Fruit Science?
· With the new age of technology concern for the environment conservation has increased, studying this field will enable graduates in to contribute to safeguarding our natural habitat.
· This program consists of numerous modules on biological composition, designing, physiology, and genealogy of plants &crop.
· Due to the extensive nature of the syllabus the applicant will be equipped with the fundamental skill which may enable him in the making a remarkable contribution to his works.
· The industry which revolvearound designing home interiors is also booming. They do need plant products the decorate their decoration. Thus the demand of this profession is only increasing.
PH.D. (HORTICULTURE): SYLLABUS
Syllabus of Doctor of Philosophy as prescribed in the various Universities & Colleges.
Subjects of Study
Biodiversity and conservation of crops
Advances in breeding of fruit crops
Advances in production of fruit crops
Advances in growth regulation of fruit crops
Biotic and abiotic stress management in Horticultural Crops
Genomics and bioinformatics in Horticulture
Systematics of fruit crops
Online provide college or university
· Guru Kashi University College of Agriculture, Bathinda
· MaharanaPartap Horticultural University College of Teaching, Hisar
· Bidhan Chandra KrishiVishwavidyalaya College of Doctoral Degree Programme, Nadia
· RajmataVijayarajeScindiaKrishiVishwaVidyalaya College of Science, Gwalior
· Punjab Agriculture University College of Science, Ludhiana
· Tamilnadu Agricultural University College of Horticulture, Coimbatore