ONLINE PHD IN AYURVEDIC
PhD Ayurvedic is a program of three years duration that deals with the study of ths traditional medicine and its usages, effects etc. The program mainly lays its emphasis on pharmaceutical botany and traditional medical sciences.
The basic eligibility criteria for PhD Ayurveda is post-graduation in the relevant discipline with not less than 55% aggregate marks. Admissions to PhD Ayurveda are granted on the basis of merit as well as entrance scores, depending upon the institute. The annual average course fee for the PhD Ayurveda ranges from INR 15,000 to INR 3,30,000.
PhD Ayurvedic: Admission Process
Admissions to PhD Ayurvedic is based on entrance exam scores in most of universities or colleges. To take the entrance exam, students need to satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria of the given college.
- Academic performance and knowledge at the research level is the first and foremost a priority of every university.
- Candidates are admitted directly on the basis of their performance in the last qualifying examinations in institutes offering merit-based admissions.
- Candidates need to appear for the entrance exam for admissions to institutes offering entrance-based admissions.
- A personal Interview at the time of admission is mandatory in every university.
- Students who qualified national level entrances such as UGC-NET are also provided exemption from the written tests by the colleges.
PhD Ayurvedic: What is it About?
PhD Ayurvedic involves the study in the domain of traditional and ancient medicine for treatment and therapeutic purposes. Since ayurvedic medicines have less and almost no side effects, hence study in this domain will help to revive the essence of Ayurveda.
- PhD Ayurvedic is the highest degree that one can achieve in this domain.
- The course provides a depth of knowledge in Ayurvedic and its uses.
- It is a three years duration doctorate level course with an average fee of INR 15,000 – INR 3.5 LPA, depending upon the type of the institute.
- Preparing a thesis of what a candidate observes between the making of Ayurvedic medicine till how it works and the response in the human body are some of the basic work that the student must have to do.
PhD Ayurvedic: Eligibility Criteria:
The detailed eligibility criteria for admissions to PhD Ayurvedic is as follows:
- Students must have a valid Master’s degree in the concerned discipline from a recognized institute.
- Candidates with an MPhil degree are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must also have obtained the minimum aggregate of 55% in their master’s degree.
- A relaxation of 5% in marks is also given to the reserved category i.e SC, ST, PWD applicants by some institutes.
- Students must have to clear any of their back papers of the post-graduation research level before going in their doctorate degree.
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram
- KLE University, Belgaum
- Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune
- Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Tantia University, Ganganagar
- Himalayan University, Itanagar