ONLINE M.A (GARMENT PRODUCTION AND EXPORT MANAGEMENT)
Online M.A. Garment Production and Export Management or Master of Arts in Garment Production & Export Management is a postgraduate Management program. Garment Production and Export Management covers areas regarding production, making, management, marketing, procurement, designing and export-import, etc. The duration of M.A. in Garment Production & Export Management is mostly of 2 academic years, but it may vary from University to University. The syllabus for the course is divided into 4 semesters & after completing the course they have large career opportunities.
M.A. Garment Production & Export Management Eligibility
- The aspiring student should complete B.A. certificate or its equivalent from any recognized University.
- In various colleges & institutes, there is an entrance exam plus an interview for admission.
Some of M.A. Garment Production & Export Management Eligibility Tests
- IIFT-International Institute of Fashion Technology
- SOFT-School of Fashion Technology Entrance Exam
- NID-National Institute of Design
- IIAFT-Indian Institute of Art and Fashion Technology
- Pearl Academy of Fashion Entrance exam
M.A. Garment Production & Export Management Employment Areas
- Educational Institutions
- Ess and Bee International - Gurgaon
- Export Industry
- Hayat Placement Services - Kanpur
- High Fashion Garment Export Company - Mumbai
- Right Step Consulting Private Limited - Gurgaon
M.A. Garment Production & Export Management Job Types
- Apparel Production Manage
- Costume Designer
- Cutting Assistant
- Fabric Buyer
- Fabric Quality Control Manager
- Fashion Consultant
- Fashion Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Outside Sales Representative
- Personal Stylist
- Production Pattern Maker
- Technical Designer
How is M.A. Garment Production & Export Management Course Beneficial?
- A successful student can go for higher degree programs in the respective subjects such as M.Phil. & Ph.D.
- Aspiring applicants can become a teacher on a private basis at the school level after its completion.
- Student can also start their own private business & those who have already established a business; it is very beneficial for them.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MA GARMENTS PRODUCTION & EXPORT MANAGEMENT ADMISSION
- Mark sheet and pass certificate of your Class X or XII examination.
- Proof of date of birth.
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate/ residential proof or certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Caste certificates
- Proof of disability (if any)
- Migration Certificate
NOTE:- Every college issues a list of the document required. Make sure you have all documents required on this list when you apply. Remember to take attested photocopies of all the above. Don’t forget to take with you the amount to pay for fees in cash or demand draft.
M.A. GARMENT PRODUCTION & EXPORT MANAGEMENT: SYLLABUS
Syllabus of Science as prescribed by various Universities & Colleges.
- Understanding Textiles.
- Apparel Construction Techniques
- Principles of Management
- International Marketing
- Fundamentals of Apparel Making (Practical)
- Surface Embellishments (Practical)
- Quality Assurance
- Fashion Dynamics
- Accounting and Finance
- Research Methodology
- Pattern Making and Draping (Practical)
- Apparel Design & Sourcing (Practical)
- Apparel Merchandising
- Business Environment
- Pattern Development (Practical)
- Fabrication Techniques (Practical)
- Internship (Report)
- Project (Synopsis)
- Apparel Production Technology
- Foreign Trade & Documentation
- Line Development (Practical)
The college provides online MA (Garments production and Export Management)
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University College of Social Science, Bikaner
- IIS University – International College for Girls – ICG
- Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar
- Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University, Jhunjhunu
- Geeta University, Panipat