Online B.Voc in Woodworking
This is an undergraduate course in woodworking skills with multiple exits: after 6 months with a degree, after an year with a Diploma, after 2 years with an Advanced Diploma or after 3 years with a Bachelor of Vocation certificate. It is a 180 credits course with 3- 6 months of internships in the alternate semesters. The BVoc course is intended to prepare candidates for responsibilities starting at supervisorial/junior managerial levels in the woodworking/interior/furniture industry. The course has extensive workshop-related practice & many task/project-based assignments enabling every candidate to attain excellence in woodworking skills.
Objectives After completion of the program the students will be
- Trained to NSQF level seven in job role/profile in the field of Carpentry & woodwork industry.
- Trained for the multiple skill sets under the domain of woodwork like Solid wood, Assembly, panels, Modular Furniture Design.
- Able to supervise various machining operations in any woodworking industry.
- Trained and equipped with knowledge & understanding to start his/her own enterprise in Carpentry. The qualification also allows him to appear for all competitive exams in any government sector like, UPSC, Defence, Railways & other PSU’s where entry requirement is a graduation certificate.
- Woodworker as an expert is required in the different social statuses be it home, industry, development & so forth. Woodwork is an unquestionable requirement all over & all through ages carpentry is rehearsed as ability. The course empowers understudies to ace the craftsman abilities in an expert way with goal that they can become viable bureau producers, furniture creators, originators, upkeep supervisors & business people. The Advanced view might be that carpentry abilities can be reached out to the plastic.
- Carpentry naturally advances business enterprise & the preparation is the point towards inciting pioneering aptitude. A lot of openings for the work as craftsmen in Cabinet making, furniture, woodcraft & structure. To give some examples covering craftsman foremen, covering woodworkers, covering official and covering woodworker upkeep. Woodworkers can likewise be appropriately utilized in the driving development organization.
- 12th or equivalent from any stream of education including vocational education.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR B.VOC. WOODWORKING ADMISSION
- Mark sheet & pass certificate of your Class X or XII examination.
- Proof of date of birth.
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate/ residential proof or certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Caste certificates
- Proof of disability (if any)
- Migration Certificate
NOTE:- Every college issues a list of the documents required. Make sure you have all the documents required on this list when you apply. Remember to take all attested photocopies of all the above. Do not forget to take with you the amount to pay for fees in the cash or demand draft.
Given below are few of the important highlights of the course.
Program Full Name
BACHELOR OF VOCATION IN WOODWORKING
Duration of the Program
Entrance Exam and Merit Based
Average Program Fee
Upto Rs. 1 Lakh
College Provides Online In Woodworking
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
- Shri Krishna University
- Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya
- Oriental group of institutes, Bhopal
- Eklavya University
- Devi Ahilya Bai University, Indore