Online B.voc. In Automotive
B.Voc. Automotive is a graduate Automobile Vocational study. The study is a branch of all Vocational technology like buses & trucks & their respective engineering, automobiles, software & safety engineering as applied to the design, manufacture & operation of motorcycles, vehicle engineering, incorporating elements of mechanical, electrical, electronic, etc. some of engineering courses dimension or sort out that are of importance to self-propelling engineer: Package/Ergonomics Engineering, Climate Control, Performance, Shift Quality, Durability/Corrosion engineering, Safety Engineering, Safety Engineering, Vehicle Dynamics, NVH Engineering (Noise, Vibration, & Harshness) Program timing & Assembly Feasibility. The duration of this program is 3 years.
BVoc Automotive: Course Highlights
Bachelor of Vocational Studies in Automobiles
Must have completed 10+2 with at least 50% marks
Merit-based & Entrance based
INR 5,000 to 15,00,000
Course Average Salary
INR 5,00,000 per annum
Top Recruiting Companies
Honda, Bajaj, Tata Motors, Mahindra, Renault, Ford, Hyundai
- Design Assistant
- Research & Development
- Automobile engines
- Production Manager, etc
- 10+2 Science (Math Group) stream understudies, with Physics, Chemistry & Math subjects, who have cleared 12th board assessments from a perceived Board are qualified to apply for this program.
- 50% marks is required in previously mentioned subjects to be viewed as qualified to the seek after this program. Relaxations in the least checks are given to SC/ST and OBC class applicants.
- Application Engineering (Automotive Chassis)
- Colleges & Universities
- Product Engineering
- Automobile Companies
- Car Workshops
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR B.VOC. (AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY) ADMISSION
- Mark sheet & pass certificate of your Class X or XII examination.
- Proof of date of birth.
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate/ residential proof or certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Caste certificates
- Proof of disability (if any)
- Migration Certificate
NOTE:- Every college issues a list of the documents required. Make sure you have all the documents required on this list when you apply. Remember to take attested photocopies of all above. Do not forget to take with you the amount to pay for fees in the cash or demand draft.
The minimal requirements for admission to the B.Voc. Automotive course are mentioned below.
- An applicant should have studied 10+2 education from a recognized educational board in any stream.
- An applicant must have secured at least 50% of marks in 10+2. Also there is a 5% relaxation on the marks for the students belonging to ST/ SC categories.
- For admission to the top renowned colleges or institutions applicants are required to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the institution.
BVoc Automotive: Syllabus & Subjects
Below mentioned is a semester-by-semester description of the BVoc Automotive program syllabus:
- Elements of automotive engineering
- Communication skills
- Basic of electrical and electronic engineering
- Manufacturing technology
- Urban transport requirements and planning
- Engineering materials and mechanics of solids
- Automobile servicing and maintenance
- Elements of fluid mechanics and machines
- Environmental science
- Elements of the aesthetic design of devices
- Thermal Engineering
- Chassis body and transmission
- Automotive components design
- Instruments and equipment
- Energy sources for automobiles
- Internal combustion engines
- Tyre Technology
- Tractors, farm equipment, and off-road vehicles
- Vehicle transport management
- Global warming and climate change
- Alternative fuels and pollution control
- Technical English
- Vehicle safety Engineering
- Corrosion prevention and vehicle body paint technology
- Vehicle body engineering
- Elements of noise vibration and harshness control
- Automotive electrical and electronics system
- Automobile refrigeration and air conditioning
- Electric and hybrid vehicles
COLLEGE PROVIDES ONLINE B. VOC. IN AUTOMOTIVE
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology
- DayalBagh Educational Institute
- Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Nutan College of Engineering and Technology
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Teerthanker Mahaveer University
- Rayat Bahra University
- BBK DAV College for Women
- Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering Colleges