ONLINE B DES FASHION DESIGN
Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design builds in the eligible students a substructure in design & fashion towards creating competent & managers in the field of fashion. Ideal students of the study would possess sharp examination skill as well. An integrated approach to the design rather than producing specialists, & is flexible with a broad range of skills allowing them to the work across a large range of the design regulation is produced in this study. The course’s pivot is on the issue of students' greater exposure to complications & nuances of a different division of the Apparel Industry. Designers learn to combine design elements within suitable social, cultural, ethical & environmental contexts. Its curriculum’s core content subsists of an unsegregated approach to design, management, technology, & communication. The course caters to aspiring students wishing to explore their creative side & expert in expressing creative ideas.
B Des Fashion Design Course Highlights
The major highlights of B Des Fashion Design course are tabulated below.
Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design
Level of Study
10+2 with 50% aggregate marks
Either Merit-Based or Entrance Based
INR 1,50,000 to 4,00,000
INR 4,00,000 to 6,00,000
Design Managers, Fashion Designers, Fashion Stylists, Graphic Designers, etc.
Textile Brands, Merchandise Manufacturing Companies, Fashion Designing Hubs, Boutiques, and Fashion Centres.
What is the Entrance Exam for Admission to the BDes Fashion Design course?
- NIFTs conduct entrance exams for admission to BDes Fashion Design study. It is the major national-level entrance exam for this study. Other than that, many all India-level design entrance exams are also used for admission to this study. Some of these exams are discussed below.
- NIFT Entrance Exam: National Institute of Fashion Technology conducts entrance exams for admission to BDes study offered in all 16 NIFT campuses across the country. The written exam is followed the a situation test & a group discussion round & the student will have to qualify in all rounds to be eligible for admission. Examination Fees: INR 2000.
- AIEED: This Entrance Exam is conducted by ARCH Academy of Design for admission to the different Bachelor's & Master's degree designing studies including BDes Fashion Design. Examination Fees: INR 3000.
- NID DAT: Design Aptitude Test is conducted by the admission board of the National Institute of Design for admission to all NIDs in the country. Examination Fees: INR 2000.
B.Des. Fashion Design Employment Zone:
- Freelancing for Fashion Houses
- Quality Control Boards
- Fashion Marketing and Merchandising Companies
- Garment Manufacturing Units
- Jewellery Houses
- Leather Companies
- Fashion Accessory Design Shops
- Textile Mills
- Fashion Show Management Agencies
- Export Houses
- Fashion Media Centres
- Garment Store Chains
B.Des. Fashion Design Job Scopes:
- Graphic Designer
- Fashion Consultant
- Fabric Buyer
- Outside Sales Representative
- Personal Stylist
- Fashion Show Organizer
- Production Pattern Maker
- Show Room Sales Representative
- Technical Designer
- Apparel Production Manager
- Cutting Assistant
- Fashion Coordinator
- Costume Designer
B.DES. FASHION DESIGN: Subjects of Study (Syllabus)
- Apparel Construction Methods
- Colour Mixing
- Computer-Aided Design
- Elements of Textiles
- Fabric Dyeing and Printing
- Fashion Illustration and Design
- Fashion Studies
- History of Costumes
- Introduction to Pattern Making and Garment Construction
- Leather Designing
- Manufacturing Technology
- Surface Development Techniques
- Textile Science
College provide online b des fashion design
- SRM University Chennai – SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- Manipal University, Jaipur