MATS University Ph.D. Admission
On the basis of academic achievements in research work and published work award of the Ph.D. degree will be made. Through a system of co-supervision University also encourages interdisciplinary areas and provides excellent opportunities for such programs. In which the candidate is registered degree will be awarded in the discipline of the department.
The pattern for Ph.D. Entrance Exam
- With 100 Marks Ph. D Entrance Examination will consist of one Paper.
- It will consist of two sections:
- Section "A" will consist of 50 Questions about the Research Methodology
- On Research Methodology 50 Objective Type Multiple Choice Question
- Section "B" will consist of 50 Questions on Relevant Subjects
- On Relevant Subjects 50 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- A candidate holds a Master's degree with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST/PH/VH/category candidates) for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy must, at the time of application, or an equivalent grade of Deemed University.
- If the candidate does not possess 55% marks in a Master's degree he/she has at least 7 years of experience in research/teaching/industry to get registered for the Ph.D. degree.
Candidates should submit the application form on or before the due date declared by University. For interviews, short-listed candidates will be intimated as per the rules.