KK University Nalanda Ph.D. Admission
Selection Procedure for Ph.D
- Admission to the Ph.D. degree program is done through an Entrance Test conducted by the University. Students exempted from the Entrance Test who have passed SET/GATE/NET/ M.Phil./JRF Examination in the relevant subject of the apex bodies such as ICAR/ICMR/CSIR/UGC/DBT. However, they will be selected on the basis of an Interview.
Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed their post-graduation degree in the concerned or related subject with 55% passing marks (50% passing marks for SC/ST) from a recognized university.
- A special relaxation of 5% marks will be given to those candidates who have completed their Master’s degree prior to September 19, 1991.
- Candidates who possess M.Phil. degree are also eligible to apply for admission.
- Go to the university's official website.
- Open the registration portal and enter all the required details.
- Click on the save button and after successful registration login to the website.
- All the required details must be filled in the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- Click on Submit and Save the application form.
- Take a printout of the duly filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- Mark Sheet of the last qualifying degree examination
- Provisional Degree Certificates
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Gap certificate (if applicable)
- One Valid Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)