ISBM University Ph.D. Admission
To undertake advanced studies in the subject in which he or she has already acquired the postgraduation Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program will provide an opportunity for the students. For individuals who are independent in their thinking, loyalty, and commitment, to creating free thinkers like this these programs are focused. State-of-the-art facilities in teaching and research activities to promote the effective integration of technology are the prime focus of programs.
Selection Procedure for Ph.D
- Admission to the Ph.D. degree program is done through an Entrance Test conducted by the University. Students exempted from the Entrance Test who have passed SET/GATE/NET/ M.Phil./JRF Examination in the relevant subject of the apex bodies such as ICAR/ICMR/CSIR/UGC/DBT. However, they will be selected on the basis of an Interview.
Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed their post-graduation degree in the concerned or related subject with 55% passing marks (50% passing marks for SC/ST) from a recognized university.
- A special relaxation of 5% marks will be given to those candidates who have completed their Master’s degree prior to September 19, 1991.
- Candidates who possess M.Phil. degree are also eligible to apply for admission.
- Go to the university's official website.
- Open the registration portal and enter all the required details.
- Click on the save button and after successful registration login to the website.
- All the required details must be filled in in the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- Click on Submit and Save the application form.
- Take a printout of the duly filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- Mark Sheet of the last qualifying degree examination
- Provisional Degree Certificates
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Gap certificate (if applicable)
- One Valid Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)