Centurion University of Technology and Management Ph.D. Admission
Eligibility For Ph.D
For Full-time Research Scholar
- Applicant must have a Master's degree in the appropriate discipline with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from any recognized University/Institute or equivalent.\
- Applicants belonging to the categories of SC/ST/Physically handicapped and visually impaired will get a relaxation of 5% in the minimum eligibility.
For Part-time Research Scholar
- The qualification will be the same as Full-time Research Scholar
- Applicant should have to submit the certificate for course work/contact days for the period required to fulfill the residential requirement.
- The applicant proves to the satisfaction of the DRC that facilities are available at the applicant’s place of work for pursuing research.
Ph.D. Application Process
- The registration process for the course will be carried out through an online portal. Candidates will have to visit the official website of the university and follow the steps given below. Admission will be given after the candidate clears his entrance test. The admission procedure is online. The admission form can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
- Visit the official website of the University and look for the ‘Admission’ link.
- Download the Application form by paying the application fee
A fee of the course
- Annual fee - Rs. 60,000(per year)
- Pre-registration fee - Rs. 25,000
- Thesis submission fee - Rs.50,000
- Airlifting charges - Rs.5,000
- Oral defense fee - Rs..30,000
Calendar Of Events For Admissions Calendar Of Events For Admissions
- Information Brochure — 1st week of November 2018
- Last date for Information Brochure — 2nd week of February 2019
- Last date for receipt of Application at Centurion University — 3rd week of February 2019
- Admit Card on Website — 2nd week of March 2019
- Date of Entrance Test (CUEE - 2019) — 31st March 2019
- For the declaration of results tentative date — is 1st week of April 2019
- For Admission, tentative date of counseling — is 8th April 2019 onwards
- For commencement of the session tentative date — 1st the week of August 2019