Calorx Teacher's University Ph.D. Admission
Doctor of Philosophy is a research degree course based on thesis work. Ph.D. is offered by top universities in India as a high level of recognized and authoritative degree program. Ph.D. gives you the status of a Doctorate and you can also get higher-level jobs with severe roles and responsibilities with a high peak salary. By State government and UGC Act 1956 today, almost every university in India as accredited and offers Ph.D. courses in the varied field of study.
- Candidate must have a master’s degree with not less than 55% of marks in the relevant subject from this University or any other recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates having M. Phil degree in the concerned subject from any recognized University are also eligible to apply for admission to the Ph.D. Course
Procedure for Admission :
- While selecting your degree programs go through www.himalayanuniversity.com
- Student needs to mail on the mentioned addresses after selecting courses to get with admission form.
- Attach all the required documents including residence proof, birth proof, past academic records, mark sheets all other needed documents.
- Along with the demand draft of the first installment of fees students need to submit five stamp-size photographs.
- Mark Sheet of 10th Examination,
- Certificate of 10th Examination,
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Mark Sheet of 12th Examination,
- Certificate of 12th Examination,
- Mark Sheet of Bachelor Degree Examination,
- Mark Sheet of Post Graduation
- Migration Certificate,
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate of Person with Disability, if applicable