Assam Down Town University Ph.D. Admission
Assam Down Town University invites applications for admission to the Ph. D Programme in different departments for the academic session of this year. The candidates can submit their application form along with processing fees and all required documents to the University Admission office before the last date.
- Candidates seeking Admission to the Ph.D. program should have to obtain at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in Master’s Degree (other than from Medical and Engineering streams).
- Candidates must have a minimum of 55% marks from the Engineering stream.
- Candidates with valid JRF/GATE score with B.E/B. Tech may also be considered for admission to the Ph.D. program.
Course Duration:- 3 Year
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test conducted by the University and followed by an Interview. However, the candidates who have cleared UGC/CSIR (JRF) Examinations / NET / SET / SLET / GATE / Teacher Fellowship shall not be required to appear for the Ph. D entrance test. Such candidates are directly invited to appear for the interview procedure.
- Candidates can download the Application form from the website of the university.
- 1st they should have to register themselves on the website for the program in which they want to take the admission.
- After they clear the Entrance Exam and Interview they can submit their fee through online fee payment on the University Website.
- Candidate must bring their Documents along with the Admission form.