Arunodaya University Ph.D. Admission
Course: Doctor Of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Stream: Arts (Including Education), Science, Commerce, Management, Law
Eligibility: Master’s Degree In Relevant Stream With 55% Marks
The first candidate has to qualify for the written objective-type entrance test which is organized by the university. The candidate will be selected on the base of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. The Admission Committee of the university will organize the Entrance Test. The entrance examination will be a written examination. It will be conducted in the main center of the university. It will contain the following parts.
- In response to the admission notification, all admissions will be given on the base of the application/admission Form received. On scores of national and state level entrance examination and on the basis of performance in entrance test/personal interview selection will be done.
- Through the University website, www.arunodayauniversity.ac.in application for admission to various Programs can be submitted online. Candidate can download /obtain the application from the University if he/she is not able to apply online and submit the duly filled-up application. Non-refundable Application Processing Fee of Rs.1000/- as DD in favor of “Arunodaya University” with eligibility documents also submitted with the admission form.
- As per the prescribed date ds per prescribed date must reach the University.
- Name of The Account Holder: Arunodaya University
- Bank Name: State Bank Of India
- Account Number: 35852152579
- IFSC Code: SBIN0006091
- Branch: Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- To the toppers of all the Board/University 50% tuition fee waiver.
- For students securing up to 100th rank in the AIEEE Examination 25% tuition fee waiver as a scholarship
- For students securing up to 100th rank in the APJEE Examination 25% tuition fee waiver as a scholarship
- For economically weaker sections 20% tuition fee for a waiver as a scholarship
- For students securing 93% aggregate/PCM and above in class 12 or 80% marks in graduation 15% tuition fee waiver as a scholarship
- For students scoring at least 70% tile in CAT or securing up to 5000th rank in AIEEE Examination or above 700 marks in MAT 15% tuition fee waiver as a scholarship
- For girls 10% tuition fee waiver as a scholarship