Arunachal University of Studies Ph.D. Admission
The University invites applications for the Ph.D. Program in faculty of Computer Science, Library Science, Agriculture & Horticulture, Management, Education & Special Education, Law, Humanities & Social Sciences, and Engineering.
By the eminent academicians and faculty of the University, the research work in the University shall be supervised. The University is planning to sign MoUs with different industries for financial assistance and sponsorships and shall try to fund the research work through its resources as much as possible. On a revenue-sharing basis which shall fund its further research works University also plans to offer the applications of the research work in the industries.
Duration of the Program
- The minimum duration of 3 years, including the Course Work, and a maximum duration of 6 years.
- A relaxation of two years in the maximum duration will be given to women candidates and SAP candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for admission to the Ph.D. programme
- Candidate should be Master’s Degree holders in Law with at least 55% aggregate.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/SAP1 Categories relaxation of 5% in eligibility criteria will be granted
Procedure for admission
- Admission will be given on the base of the Entrance Test. Candidates will be exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test who are UGC-NET and JRF qualified but will have to appear for the Personal Interview.
- Subject Knowledge and Research Methodology in equal proportion is the syllabus for the Entrance Test.
- In the Entrance Test securing more than 50% marks short-listed candidates will be summoned for a Personal Interview
- University will declare the list of successful candidates on completion of the Personal Interview
- Date & Time of Test: Sunday, March 31, 2019; 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- With requisite fees & enclosures last Date for receipt of the completed application form ( hard copy): is Thursday, February, 28th, 2019.
- Late Fee: Rs. 2000/-